Posts Tagged antisocial
Today we left the house.
We were driving along and passed a street called Friendship Village Rd.
kid: Do you want to go to Friendship Village?
kid: But it sounds nice and friendly.
me: I want to visit Mind Your Own Fucking Business Village.
kid: THAT really wouldn’t be a “village” then.
me: Mind your own business.
Me: teens are invading my house
Me: well at least one is
Me: and that feels a lot like way too many
Me: it also means I have to put on pants
Friend: if you stop buying pants
Friend: you won’t have any to put on
Me: and then I could refuse to allow the teens over, for their sake, and legal reasons
Me: teen is IMing me telling me he is heading over soon
Me: guess he did not forget
Friend: wth, you let BOYS in???
Me: they like video games
Me: and make less noise
Me: and they talk about clothes and boys less
Me: they smell worse…
Me: and eat more
Me: it is a toss up
Me: I put on pants – and now, not only am I less embarrassing to my daughter for when her friend arrives.
Me: I found $25 cash in the pocket!
Friend: maybe I should put pants on
Me: these are like the best pants ever
Me: of course the teen instigator of this pant wearing
Me: will eat more than $25 worth of food
Friend: don’t feed him
Friend: they just keep coming back if you feed them
Me: don’t you think he might become dangerous if I don’t feed him?
Friend: keep a taser handy
- antisocial booze caravan cats CO cocktails comic contest conversations cooking cooking for friends crap customer service decisions difficult dogs dumb phone earrings eggs etsy excrement experiment facebook family fecal matter food foster foster dogs friends fuck aging geriatric dog get off of my lawn happy happy endings happy tails health hell on wheels holidays indy life link love memories midlife tech crisis mindy motel moving moving sucks my dear watson OMG stop talking about shit parenting pet friendly lodging pets photography poop PUPPIES puppy rescue road trip sad santa shit snow in spring society sonic stop to smell the teens sushi the little things tori unplugged ungeeking Vegas vet video vimeo weather
My Blog is MINEAnd so is the stuff I write on it. All rights totally and completely reserved. Sometimes I post things which do belong to others, but I link to them. That they allowed me to post it does not mean they waived their rights, just that they allowed me to post.
- March 2013
- June 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- October 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- April 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- March 2007
- February 2007
- January 2007
- December 2006
- November 2006
- Birthday night out. Bone Kettle for dinner and Paradis for dessert. Delicious. instagram.com/p/BWhAiLjFX1O/ 1 week ago
- RT @obviousplant_: Collab post with my friends @Sorrowscopes. Follow them for more predestined sadness... https://t.co/zjQc19l042 3 weeks ago
- The moment all the Watson fans have been waiting for! It took a while because A) we needed time… instagram.com/p/BV-PVapl5MX/ 3 weeks ago
- Microchipped! She was a total charmer, even after getting jabbed with a 16 gauge needle.… instagram.com/p/BV7pORuFdrF/ 3 weeks ago
- Rosie is doing well with the cats. I think she can be integrated into a home with cats.… instagram.com/p/BVlBRUSlsGc/ 1 month ago
MsTori @ Flickr